Saturday, March 6, 2010

Look at what I got for FREE!! Glue Glider Max


Ok, well I guess it wasn't technically free but I didn't have to pull my wallet out of my purse! One of the local Scrapbook stores had a "garage sale" at the beginnning of February and I sold a bunch of old & new (new meaning I have had forever but never used, LOL) scrapbooking supplies, tools, storage, etc. The way it works is you price your stuff, they sell it for you at the "garage sale" and whatever $$ you make you get as store credit less 10% to cover their labor and stuff. Well I had a lot to sell and ended up with $225 store credit!! So I bought a bunch of stuff and ordered the Bind-it-All (because they didn't have any in stock at the time) and when I went to pick it up today I saw the Glue Glider Max on CLEARANCE!! It retails for $49.99, was 50% off, I had a coupon (spend $25 get $5 off) and I still had $24 store credit left! After my "purchase" I still have $.26 left store credit, LOL. :) SCORE!
Oh ya! Did I mention I got the Bind-it-All!?!?!?!? Gotta learn how to use it then I will post about it. :) hehe.
TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment