Friday, October 28, 2011

Chic & Scary - Halloween Card

Happy Friday Everyone!
Here is a card I made for my Grandma. 
I made this card using my Cricut Expression.  The spider web and Chic Witch was cut from the Teresa Collins Chic & Scary cartridge.  I used DCWV black glitter paper for the witch and AC textured cardstock for the web. 
I wrapped a small piece of purple crinkle ribbon I made around her waist to add a little sumthin' to her.  I also adhered some lime green crinkle ribbon to the bottom of the glittered star paper which is from the DCWV Ghosts & Goblins Stack.
The evil pumpkin, black cat & green vine are all from the October 31st cartridge. 
I found the little black spider in my stash, its plastic, not sure where I got it, LOL but he was just perfect!  Using a glue dot I stuck some Orange Licorice Trendy Twine to the back of him and another clue dot hold the other end of the twine behind the web.  
I used foam squared to on several cuts to give it dimension. 
Cardstock came from the DCWV Ghosts & Goblins cardstock stack.  I cut the frame for the inside of the card using the Happy Hauntings cartridge and DCWV Shimmer cardstock.  "Best witches to you" if from My Pink Stamper's Spooky Puns stamp set.  I also punched the bottom of the slime green cardstock with Martha Stewart's Drippy Goo punch.
I hope you like!  Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Im a new follower! You have some super cute projects:)
    Hope you stop by and follow me too:)

    ReplyDelete