Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Halloween - Skull on a bed of Roses


This SPOOKY candle holder is the perfect addition to my Halloween Decor!  I made this myself using a black charger, bling, silk red & black roses, black faux feathers, plastic spiders, foam skull, and a glittered black taper candle. 
I used glue dots to adhere the bling to the charger.
Using one of those foam things, LOL (I don't know what they are called) for making faux flower arrangements, my husband drilled a little hole in the middle of the bottom of the skull and inserted a dowel to hold the skull in place.  Then I added the red & black roses and the feathers.  The spiders are just placed on the flowers, not adheared with any adhesives.   My husband also drilled a hole in the top of the skull to hold the candle.

I hope you like it!  Thanks for looking.   

No comments:

Post a Comment