Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Altered Clipboard - shopping list

Good Morning!
So DH and I are always forgetting things we need when we go to the store, so I decided to make a clipboard to hang in the kitchen for our shopping list. Nothing fancy just simple, quick and easy!
I have a couple unaltered (just white) Creative Imaginations clipboards I bought well over a year ago. This one here is 6" x 12" and I painted it using a foam brush and PLAID craft paint, color is Toffee.
The clipboard doesn't have a little hole in the back like your regular ones do to hand so I grabbed some ribbon that matches some of the colors in our kitchen to hang it with. We already had a nail here in the cabinet that has been there forever. This is where we keep our garage key too. :)
We have a Cafe Latte theme going on in our kitchen so I used the adorable cut from Wall Decor & More Cricut cartridge. I think it's cut at about 1"-1 1/4" using white vinyl. Then I threw a notepad up there and Wa-La!! It seems to be working out pretty good!!
Have a great day! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment