Monday, January 3, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Welcome, 2011! :)
So one of my goals for the new year is to UWIH/UWYH (Use What I/You Have). I am a Cricut Circle member and some of us Circlets have challenged ourselves to UWIH/UWYH. This means NO purchasing of new scrap/crafting items for the month of January! You can only use the items you currently own and have been hording for months, well maybe years LOL! The only thing we are allowed to buy are items such as adhesive, cutting blades, items necessary to assemble our projects.
Below are a few pics of my scraproom I took a couple weeks ago (please excuse the mess) which clearly shows I have more that I can use in my lifetime probably, LOL but exactly how am I supposed to stop buying all the cute stuff that comes out???
(what is that cart doing way over there? it should be on the other side of the room! LOL)

For this challenge we listed out a few of our goals, mine are as follows:

Items to complete:

  • An album for DH of his Grandfather
  • couple Birthday Cards
  • Valentines Day card for DH
  • small photo books for Mom & Grandma

Tools/Machines I have never used:

  • Bind-it-all
  • Your Story
  • Your Story Photo

Cricut Cartridges never used:

  • Bloom
  • Botanicals
  • Elegant Cakes
  • Ornamental Iron
  • Summer in Paris
  • Four Legged Friends

Good luck to my fellow Circlets who are challenging themselves as well.

I better get to work on that album!

No comments:

Post a Comment