Friday, January 14, 2011

My heart is yours - Valentine's Day Card

Happy Friday!!!
As part of my UWIH challenge for January, I listed making a Valentine's Day card for my husband as one of my goals. So here it is...
Another goal was to use the Ornamental Iron cartridge. Using DS I welded together two shadows, one flipped of course, of the gate and cut it at 6" using black cardstock, the gate was cut from a silver metalic paper and I have no idea where I got it! LOL
The key is from Wall Decor & More and the heart is from Sweethearts cartridges.
The metal key hole is Karen Foster and the stamps "My heart is yours" and "Will you be my Valentine?" are Studio G stamps from the dollar bins at M's or J's (can't remember) that I got on clearance for $.50!! :)
And as I have stated before...I'm totally into feathers on my cards right now. Hehe.
The hearts were cut using DCVW glitter cardstock and I used silver metalic ink for the stamps.

So that is two more goals off my list for the UWIH challenge!! Yippeeeee!!
Thanks for stoping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment