Monday, January 17, 2011

Christmas 2010 - Use 2 week 2

Hello there!!
I'm a little late posting last week's "Use 2" project, had a busy weekend, the cartridges were Joy's of the Season & When it's Cold Outside. I decided to use them on a scrapbook page using my favorite Christmas 2010 picture of my doggie Lucie Lu.
This is a 12x12 page using Bo Bunny's Classic Christmas collection, DCWV glitter cardstock & Bazzill cardstock.
I apologize I did not write the details down as far as the sizes for my cuts using the cartridges because I had planed on posting this the same day...well that didn't happen so I will have to go with a SWAG (Scientific Wild A$$ Guess) LOL. The holly was cut at about 3" using Joys of the Season.
The snowflake wast cut at 3" using When It's cold Outside. The corner punch I used on the photo mat is Martha Stewart. Hard to see in the pictures, but I added a little sparkle to the snowflake corners using my Stickles.
While I was at it, I went ahead and knocked two more goals off my UWIH challenge list. The paw print heart is from Four Legged Friends Cricut Lite cartridge, also cut at 3" I believe.
And "2010" was cut using Elegant Cakes Cricut Cake cartridge. I'm gonna guess the numbers were cut at 1". The flower and leaves are prima.

I haven't drawn this weeks "Use 2" cartridges yet...I will post those tomorrow.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment