Thursday, January 13, 2011

Christmas Cards

Hi there! I know the holidays are over but I never got around to sharing some of the cards I made. Here are a few:


For these cards I used PC Cardstock and the Christmas Cards seasonal cartrdge to cut the actual card and lightly ink the edges. I cut the background using Paper Lace and shimmer DCVW cardstock, the shadow background was printed and cut using my Cricut Imagine and the Mr Frosty colors & patterns Imagine cartridge.
"Reindeer Crossing" & "celebrate the season" are from Pink by Design's Christmas Wishes stamp set.
The reindeer and Santa's head was cut using my Cricut Expression and the Christmas solutions cartridge. I added a little bling to both carts using my i-rock. My feather obession began in October when I was making some Halloween decor I never got around to posting either. LOL

Leaves and flowers are Prima and used some self adhesive pearls by Want 2 Scrap.
Thanks for looking! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment