Friday, January 7, 2011

Make a Wish - B-day card "Use 2" & UWIH

Happy Friday!!
Ok, here is my project using the two cartridges I drew for this week, Doodlecharms & Nursery Tails. I used them both in one project. This also qualifies as one of the Birthday cards I listed as my goal in the UWIH Challege from the Cricut Circle MB. :)
This is a 5-1/2 x 5-1/2 card. The cupcake is from Doodlecharms, I used my Imagine to cut it since the pattern for the cupcake wrapper and candle is from the Nursery Tails cart. It is cut at 4". I used DCWV glitter cardstock for hte frosting and DCWV shimmer cardstock for the flame. The green background is also printed and cut using my Imagine and Nursery Tails. The stars are from Jolee's and streamers are from Sandylion Essentials.

"Make a wish!" is a sticker I found in a drawer full of birthday and party themed embellishments and stickers! Holy Moly I have a lot of stuff to use! LOL I inked the edges with a dark blue ink on both the card and the green background.
This stamp I believe is from a Birthday set by Stampendous and Azure Staz On ink.
Quick, simple and easy!
If anyone out there is looking, thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment