Friday, January 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Corey!!!

Happy Birthday Corey!!
And Happy Friday!!!
I whipped this card together last night for Corey Lynn's birthday. I used one of the cartridges that I drew for this week's "Use 2", Paper Lace.
The cardstock and patterned papers are from DCWV's Flower Shower Spring Stack from last year. See that?? U-ingWIH! LOL Anyway hard to see in the pics but the dress looks really cute with those glittered flowers. I used the same paper for the shoes too. I cut the girl using my Cricut Expression and the Shall We Dance? cartridge.
"Celebrate Today!" is from My Pink Stamper's Simply Sweet Occasions stamp set. And the scalloped ovals are from a set of punches I bought years ago at a Scrapbook convention for like $10...it came with 10 punches all different sizes.
I punched the corners using Martha Stewart's Laurel Leaf corner punch and added some feathers.
So here is where I used Paper Lace...Happy Birthday Corey!!!!

Thanks for looking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment