Monday, January 10, 2011

Party Animal Rock On! - Birthday card

I made this Birthday card for on of my little sisters. Everything was cut using my Imagine. I actually made this a few months ago so I don't really remember all the details but i will share what I do know. :)
The girl is from Rock Princess. Her skirt was printed with a pattern from the JT Imagine cartridge. You can't tell from the pic but I gave it a pleather look using Aleense's Paper Glaze.
"Party Animal" & "Rock On!" are from My Pink Stamper's Everyday Life stamp set. I used my i-Rock to add some bling. Pink Cardstock and the glitter cardstock is DCWV. I have a thing for feathers right now, so I have purchased several packages from JoAnn's in different colors.
The corners on the inside were punched using a Martha Stewart corner punch. And I stamped the candles & "blowing birthday wishes your way" using Staz On ink.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment