Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Card Contest Submission for PC

I am so excited! This is my first ever submission for any type of contest!
Here it is...this is the card I made and submitted to Jinger @ Provo Craft for the card making contest. I had to dig deep but I finally found an Anna Griffin product...its the solid lt. purple paper I used on both the front and inside of the card. I can't believe this is the only AG thing I had in this scraproom! LOL
I used Wall Decor & More Cricut cartridge since it's the only one I have of the three we were allowed to use. The compass and the other swirly thingy were cut from this cartridge. Compass was cut at 4-1/2" and the swirly thing at 1-3/4"
Patterned papers are from K & Company. I just love the K-ology line!
I actually printed the words on the AG paper using my regular printer. I don't have stamps that say what I wanted. Got me really thinking about getting the TC Stamp Maker! :) The flowers are REAL dried flowers. I though this added the "uniqueness" to my card, and the green pearls are aelf adhesive from want 2 scrap.
The background is shimmer cardstock from DCVW which I used Martha Stewart's around the page punch....umm not exactly sure what the name of this one is. I also used MS purple glitter on the compass to add more sparkle to my card and some ribbon from my ribbon stash.
As usual, I left the inside of the card simple. I reads "I will always love you".
Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment