Sunday, January 23, 2011

B-Day Card - Use 2

Hello! How is everyone's Sunday so far? Mine is very nice and crafty! :) DH went to go watch football with his buds so I'm just playing in my scraproom today! I just finished making this card using the other cartridge I drew for this weeks "Use 2", Everyday Paper Dolls. The girl and balloons are from this cartridge and were cut at 3-1/2". I used DCWV glitter and regular cardstock. I still had the pink glitter flower paper on my desk from the birthday card I made a few days ago so I just used it again for her dress, shoes and bows in her hair. It was from DCWV's Flower Shower spring stack. I stamped her face with a set of face stamps I got from sizzix.com. "Happy Birthday!" is Fiskars clear stamps.

Thanks for looking! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment